Friday, February 23, 2007

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere."
- Groucho Marx

So I'm planning on finally breaking down and buying an Ipod since my only means of listening to music in my car was violently ripped out of my glove compartment. Plus, the benefit of having all my music on one compact, easy-to-use gizmo along with dowloadable podcasts is too damn alluring to turn down.

I want to buy one of those new 30GB full color screen ones with the longer battery life. If anyone has any tips on how to find the cheapest one or what to look for, I'd be much obliged. I've heard MacMall is the way to go, but I wasn't sure if there was some other amazingly cheap Ipod website that I was missing out on.

Also, I graduate this May, and as a present to myself for suffering these three long years of hellacious graduate work, I'm taking myself to Buenos Aires for a month in a last-ditch effort to learn Spanish... and potentially have sex with the Latin princess of my dreams. ahem.

So, in the same vein, if anyone has any tips or advice for getting around the BA (what I will now refer to Buenos Aires as because it also connotes the word "badass"), or even tips for traveling in South America, I would be similarly obliged.

And here's a treat for you computer geeks. See if you can figure out what sexual reference these symbols make- #:#:
Just say it over and over again in your head and I think you'll get it. I'd like to thank the ever-impressive wit of my landlord for that one.

Hint: It has to do with butt sex.

7 Comments:

At March 01, 2007 11:19 AM, Anonymous chris hassiotis said...

I hear that Sam's Club and that sort of place offer good deals, and they offer warranties at no extra charge.

 
At March 01, 2007 11:21 AM, Anonymous chris hassiotis said...

See if you can figure out what sexual reference these symbols make- #:#:

I wouldn't say that's just for computer geeks, but rather for anyone who knows the names of symbols.

 
At March 01, 2007 11:58 AM, Blogger Kyle Weekend said...

Touche

 
At March 12, 2007 9:38 PM, Anonymous Janet G. said...

The Mac website will give you a student discount, and you get a year warranty. Buying a refurbished one is just like getting a new one, but for cheaper and you get a year warranty. That's what I'd do.

As far as Bs. As. goes, let's chat. I don't have good new tips since I've not been there in 6 years, but I can still drool and be jealous and tell you my fave spots of yesteryear. Will you get a beer in my old favorite bar? Ahh...

 
At August 02, 2007 2:43 AM, Anonymous La Petit Lapin De Chou said...

upload funny man.

 
At January 15, 2010 1:07 AM, Blogger 成人色情漫畫卡通 said...

色情圖片免費觀賞 -
色情短片 -
免費色情圖片 -
色情遊戲區 -
色情自拍 -
成人色情 -
洪爺色情網 -
色情故事 -
色情動畫 -
免費色情圖片A片 -
卡通色情圖片 -
色情貼片 -
色情寫真 -
情色貼片 -
情色圖貼 -
情色成人圖貼 -
情色成人貼片 -
熊貓情色成人 -
在線漫畫風之動漫 -
火影忍者A漫畫 -
A漫畫免費線上看 -
18禁漫畫 -
A卡通漫畫圖片 -
免費線上觀看A漫畫 -
流精歲月論壇 -
柔情資訊論壇 -
微風廣場論壇 -
免費聊天室 -
本土美少女辣妹貼圖 -
清涼泳裝寫真貼圖 -
模特兒素人自拍貼圖 -
世貿車展女郎貼圖 -
日韓AV女優貼圖 -
港台寫真女星貼圖 -
KK俱樂部 -
SEX做愛色情遊戲網 -
SEX自拍成人網站 -
色情影音 -
色情影音聊天室 -
做愛偷拍影片 -

 
At November 16, 2010 2:21 AM, Blogger 陳雲惠 said...

IS VERY GOOD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home