Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
To all the people who have already donated to my AIDS Walk website, I can't thank you enough!!! The response has been AMAZING! I got such a great response that I've moved my new goal to $500 and am already half way there! To all those that have already gotten me this far, I can't thank you enough! You are wonderful, wonderful people! And to all those that have wished me well in lieu of being able to donate, thank you so much! Your support means more to me than you know! Here's to the new goal!
And once again, here's my website to donate.
Thank you so much to all those who have already donated and/or offered words of support! You are amazing people, and know that I officially have a place reserved for you in my heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home