Friday, September 29, 2006

Screw it, I'm going for it!

Okay, I never expected such an amazing response! Seriously, this whole experience has been incredibly inspiring! So much so that after coming within $30 of reaching my second goal of $500, I've decided to just go ahead and shoot for $1000. I never could have anticipated such an incredible response from everyone. I have a feeling that we can reach this amount before Oct. 15th. Thank you so much to all those who have donated, given their support, and gotten their friends involved too! I can't thank you enough! Oh, and some people have expressed their interest in walking with me, so the offer still stands. I'd love the company if you want to come. And maybe I'll buy you a drink after the walk... or some food. Whatever floats your boat.
Thanks again! Come on $1000! Woo hoo!

Donate here please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home