Thursday, September 21, 2006

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

Okay, look, this is the one time I'll ask for money from you this year. And I swear it's for a good cause... no, not to pay for my bar tab at The Manhattan. I got the hell out of town long before they tried to make me pay that off. No, I'm asking you to please donate money to the AIDS Walk. It's really easy this year. I've even got my own web page and everything. All you have to do is click this link, read my spiel, and donate the amount of money that's appropriate for you. Unfortunately, the least amount they'll let you donate online is $25, which seems a bit of a deterrent to me. So if you can't afford this, I will be in Athens several times before the walk and can grab a check from you, or you can mail it to me. If this is the case, just let me know and I'll give you my home address. Or you can even team up with other people to attain the online amount if I can't get the money from you in time.

Seriously, I can't stress how important this is to me. If you can donate anything, please, please do. I'm not rating my friends in order of most amount donated.

I mean, Jesus Christ, look at that fucking cat! How can you say no to that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home